Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gearing up for Halloween - Trick or Treat Street

Three of my favorite Halloween artists are celebrating Halloween early by combining their superpowers to bring Trick or Treat Street to Halloween fanatics everywhere!

Retro Rudolphs really nails the vintage Halloween vibe, with vintage reproduction pieces. Her candy containers are awesome! The devil one is my favorite. I could look at this site for days!

Happy Holidays has really unusual candy containers; the carrot containers are super sweet! Check out the pie zombie (already taken - drat!)

And last but certainly not least, one of my favorite anthropomorphic artists, Sweet B Folk Art! This artist never fails to make me gasp or clap my hands with delight every time I visit her site. Absolutely to die for. Check it out!

I hope you love these artists just as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. Thank-you for the mention about Trick or Treat Street. I love your work. So much colour it makes drool. Really! Your work is a lot of fun. I am going to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - what a great write up! I had fun looking at your blog last night too! I love that you follow your creative muse and the colors you play with are some of my favorites! I wish you still lived in Calif. so you could come and visit at the Halloween and vine show.

    - thanks again,
    Sweet B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys for visiting!

    Sweet B, I am going to Cali NEXT month! I have BAD timing! I think I will plan my yearly Cali trip around Halloween and Vine next year!

    ReplyDelete