Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chocolate - Good for What Ails Ya!

Last February, I made a pendant for my sister (a.k.a. the guinea pig) for Valentines Day. It was so cute, I made one for myself. I got so many compliments on it that I decided to make some for my Etsy shop.

My local craft store had the paper rose embellishments in many colors, including black and grey, and this inspired me to make the pendants in different colors. So far, I have made them in red, and black and white stripe. More colors to come!

The chocolates are individually hand-sculpted, as are the strawberry and flower decorations. I'm thinking of making bracelets with chocolate beads slightly bigger than these.









The pendants measure 2" x 2.5". I made the bail with 20 gauge wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment